Friday, October 12, 2007

Thought Scribble - Just thinking

Spoiled relationships was top most on my list of things, which, I time and again think of, to make myself sad (not sure what is Bollywoods contribution to it ). I cant remember many instances where i had to deal with it. Human mind was always tough to deal with because traces of every thing remained in it, making up after a real rough patch was always in the cards but it never healed things completely, in my terms it din't have a "log repair" action so that things could be forgotten completely. It probably has something to do with analyzing things with prejudice. It was after some troublesome mental exercise that i got rid of that preconceived notion "based on names" a couple of distinctly different friends with same name did make that much easier but i still remember to write about it. That way i think i still have that habit but every time i have such a feeling i could block it based on my previous experience .Thats a deadlock because its still based on "previous experience" .Deadlocks have always been with me, with every decision a series of interlinked undecided things one waiting for the other. Normally it occurs from lack of clarity on what one really need. thinking of why people behave the way they do was an easier thing than the "why i behave the way i do" question. Thats why I am not comfortable with the " I know you " statements

I have had the "confusion" tag attached with me for a long time. Don't think a lot of people have personal experience of it . The above paragraph is possibly to underline that they are not wrong. Whatever it is, I will continue this way , may be in a world of my own with a lot of unrealistic thoughts or may be the real thoughts. Still at bed, battling against darkness, struggling to see what is in front of my eyes. Thinking comes much easier...

2 comments:

Abhi said...

Pavam.. sandeepettan ..
His natural talent of confusing himself and making others confused
has tremendously increased after the "blow of Vellaramkunnu"

Sandeep said...

:)