Monday, August 18, 2008

Thought Scribble- Angel from heaven

She came down on me all of a sudden
kissing me all over from heavens the lights flashed
and fireworks heard in no time
She brightened my life with droplets of love
I loved her too, but she would never let me reveal.
The people around liked her as well
but her love to me perhaps made them jealous
and they cursed her but she retaliated furiously
all of a sudden she left me.
The ship of my love wrecked in shallow waters.
I could still hold on with the memories
The thought of her voice and the magical fragrance she brings along drove me crazy
I searched the skies for a hint of hers but the twinkling stars had no hope
Full moon summed up my dissapointment
As her fond memories rolled along my cheeks
where all her sweet kisses once landed
The fading sun and the cool wind announced her arrival
out of my room i came for my angel's sweet kisses
She covered me with love, her passion so unmistakably intense
I forgot to ask where she was all the time
from heavens the lights flashed and fireworks followed

No comments: